Snippets from Science

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Thanks for noticing

I've been wearing new glasses for almost a week, and today is the first time a co-worker has said "Did you get new glasses? I like them!"
Thanks. Apparently I'm really noticeable.
In fact, the only people who noticed I was wearing new specs are my roommates; and Nakia- but I told her I got new glasses before I actually wore them in front of her. I guess I'm a bit put off because I'm the type of person who always notices little things. I can always tell when someone gets a haircut, or changes hair color even slightly, or is more tan, or thinner, or fatter- whathaveyou. So, thanks for noticing. Or not noticing.

2 Comments:

  • um, you didn't say a word last night when i came home with all those facial tattoos!

    By Blogger Robert, at 8:17 AM  

  • It's about time! You've been wanting new glasses since.....as long as I've known you!

    By Blogger Phong, at 7:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home