Snippets from Science

Monday, July 17, 2006

Ho- Hum

Well folks, it's another day of doing absolutely nothing here at "work". I should be so lucky. Summers are pretty dead around the office, and being that we just ended the fiscal year, the gifts aren't exactly piling up just yet. So, I basically sit around, waiting for a project or task, and exhausting my daily visits to my preferred websites. *Sigh.*
Some highlights of this week:
- Chicago! I'm so excited to see Terry and to eat good food/go to the beach/check out the city. Fun times.
- My restaurant week date with Jonathan at Orsay! Normally, I could never afford the joint (and I'm even on a budget for this special), but at $35 for 3 courses, I say let's do it. Yay for upscale dining!
- NYPhil in the park tomorrow night, and Upright Citizens Brigade in the park Wednesday night. Also, my friend Alissa's birthday party is Wednesday night at a lil jazz club called Sin Sin. I can't possibly do all of these things, lest I'll have no time for laundry and the gym. So I've got to make some decisions.
- My audition at Trinity Wall St. today. Pretty much the bomb of church jobs, but I don't want to get my hopes up. Just send some positive thoughts!

Now get back to work! I know I will.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home