Snippets from Science

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Babies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My cousin and his wife are expecting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You must understand, babies aren't too common in my family. All of my cousins are older- some of their children are in college. Plus, I was a bit too young to ever pal around with most of them. But Chris, the cousin closest to my age, and his wife are going to be parents and that is exciting! Now it's time for Steve and Rosie to start reproducing- babies will abound!

Hey, since I ain't havin' one any time soon, I can go ahead and put pressure on those around me, right?

2 Comments:

  • we just had a kitten, literally. john just brought home a goddamn kitten

    By Blogger Jessica, at 11:30 AM  

  • they are? hell i'm out of the loop

    By Blogger Ratface, at 7:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home