Snippets from Science

Sunday, July 30, 2006

Still kickin'

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Hey folks- sorry it's been a while. I know you're all on pins and needles. I've been spending the past few days in PA, having a much-needed visit with the fam. I've been looking forward to this visit since I booked the train ticket 2 months ago. As you probably know, I'm very close with my family, and not seeing them for 4 months is just not something I've done. Even though the rents came up last month, I hadn't seen my brother and sis-in-law since March. The only person missing was Ratface. :(

Anywho, we did it up right- crabfeast complete with sweet corn on the cob, chicken casserole, Amish macaroni salad, and berries with whipped cream. Oh, and beer- as you can see by the picture, my father is crazy. That's me in 30 years. Take a good long look- greatness!
I've visited with friends, seen people from high school who gained weight when I lost it (ha! who's gettin picked last night gym class NOW), and driven. The air is fresh- but humid, the nights are quiet, and I haven't been rushing to do a thing.

On my run with Wren tonight, he made some great points- what would make him 95% content is if Hanover had a Thai restaurant, an Indian restaurant, and a nice, non-smoking bar. Well Wren, Starbucks will be opening soon enough- I think your 95%-ness is on its way!

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home