Snippets from Science

Saturday, October 29, 2005

Scared Shitless

OK..so it's 12:08 AM, well really 11:08 PM because of ye old daylight savings, and I'm wide awake. Not because I had too much caffeine, or because I took a nap, but because I just watched The Shining at Cory's and now I'm scared shitless. Even though I watched it with a room full of people, most of whom had seen it before, I'm still frightened. It had been a loonnggg time since I had seen the movie, so I forgot about a lot of parts. Wow. Really the scariest movie ever. Or, as Ashley would put it, scariest.movie.ever. So now I'm here, at my apartment, all alone (true to form, Ashley is out), and I can't sleep. Lest we forget about the banging pipes! The heat LOUDLY comes on every 20 minutes, combined with The Shining aftermath, and all I can think about is when is Jack Nicholson going to appear out of nowhere and kill me with an axe. Keep in mind, last night I was in NYC, so I didn't get more than 6 hours of sleep before I got up at the crack of dawn for my audition, and the few nights prior, I didn't get much sleep because of the heaters.
So, here I am, alone, did I mention alone? No one is online to talk to me, because everyone is out partying it up. I can't because I have to sing in 10 hours. So I'll just sit here, alone and scared, until I'm too tired to keep my eyes open. Wow..I should sound really good tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home