Snippets from Science

Thursday, October 27, 2005

Fatty Bobalatty

There is this woman, we'll call her "Shmee", who works in a certain "Shmurchasing" department at one "Smohn's Shmopkins Shmuniversity". Shmee is a first rate bitch. I don't know her personally, but I've had to deal with her several times on the phone, and she is so rude and unhelpful. Well it just so happens that Ms. Personality works in my sister's office. "What does she look like?", I asked Ashley. "Well she's short and round..fat." I laughed...that's what I thought. But somehow, what I was picturing what not exactly what this woman looks like. I saw her today when I was picking Ash up from work, and she's round alright- rrRRRRrrround! With terrible, long, scaggy hair. And bad roots. Worse than mine in the summer. Worse than I pictured!
If this woman wasn't so completely nasty and unaccommodating to EVERYone on the phone, I wouldn't be so petty. I really am better than that. But she's a meanie. So she's only getting what she deserves.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home