Snippets from Science

Sunday, October 23, 2005

Land of the Dead

Zombie movies get confusing after a while...Dawn of the Dead, Land of the Dead, Night of the Living Dead...we're running out of titles, people!
At any rate, zombies are eating brains on my TV as I type this..pretty typcial, I know. What is also typical is that my car was burglarized AGAIN. As I was getting ready to leave for church this morn, I discovered that my back door bad been left slightly ajar, running down the battery, and not allowing my car to start. Great. The asshole rummaged through my Smiths tapes yet again, didn't steal anything, and managed to leave the door open so I can't drive to church. Perfect. Luckily, my sister was home, so I borrowed her vehicle and was only 5 minutes late for choir. The funny thing is, I wasn't even surprised this time. I was pissed; OHH I was pissed. I even cried for a few minutes before leaving for church, but I wasn't surprised. Someone is obviously targeting my car. Why? I have no idea. They haven't found a thing, except a tube of dry skin cream...I'm sure they were upset to find that it is not a narcotic. Yes, I have the only 10 yr old car on the block. Yes, I have the only car (besides my sister's) on the block that is not equipped with an alarm system. I'm actually looking into getting one now, even though I will no longer need a car in a few months.
Oh well. That's life. I sang a good recital yesterday, so therefore, something shitty has to happen to me today. It only makes sense.

2 Comments:

  • yeah. my small city apartment is a really good place for a dog.

    if only i had a sugar daddy to buy me a phat alarm system...

    By Blogger Hilary, at 6:55 PM  

  • shih tzu

    By Blogger Robert, at 6:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home