Snippets from Science

Monday, October 17, 2005

Back to the Grizzle

After a weekend of gigging, auditioning, and rehearsing, I feel like a real singer! How about that. I spend my days behind a Mac, typing up invoices, reimbursements, and other vital information to my department. It's nice to get paid to do something that's pretty mundane, but it's even nicer to feel like an actual, busy singer. That feeling sort of disappears after school.

At any rate, I was only at my apartment long enough to sleep all weekend, so I'm a bit tired. But not tired enough to be irritated (still..and forever) and the driving in this city. My new favorite annoying Baltimore driver thing is the straddling of two lanes. Apparently, some people just can't choose a favorite lane. Right or left? Left or right? I just DON'T know. So I'll pick both...that way, no one can get around me and I'll annoy the piss out of the person in front of me and behind me. Don't mind me! I'm just your typical shit-ass Baltimore driver.

My friend Alex, who lives in Miami, swears that Miami drivers are the cream of the crazy crop. I don't know about that, pal....I may have to challenge you to a shitty city driver dual! May the worst driver win. En guarde!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home