Snippets from Science

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Shit Show

Things going OK recently? Excited about a busy month? Then it MUST be time for a shit show! Yes...you can't always get what you want. Especially when what you want is for your car not to cost you any more money and to last you another 6 months. Such is my case. My car, although it has been good to me for the last 5 years, is inching quickly toward death. I've spent too much money on it in the last few months, and this morning, in the parking garage, it died. Not sure what the trouble is this time- I have to wait for it to be towed and then examined. (Examined? Is that a car word?)

Whatever the case may be, rest assured that it WILL cost more money than the car is worth and it WILL take me several months to pay it off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home