Snippets from Science

Saturday, October 29, 2005

The Harlem Shake

I know I've said this plenty of times, but I really can't wait to move to New York. So there- I said it again! Hah! Deal with it.
Anyway, I was up Friday night and this AM for an audition, and feel more at home each time I go. I'm not afraid anymore, and I'm getting better at navigating my way 'round the undergroud. I met my friend Jonathan for dinner in Union Square on Friday night. We had good sushi and some drinks, and I caught up on some hometown gossip. Then I headed uptown, where I was staying, and got up eeeeeeeeeeearly this AM for an audition. Sang well, although I forgot the words in the middle of an aria, and got back on the bus to come back to Bawlmer. It all seems like a blur now, but walking the streets of New York in the evening is so exciting! So many people...so many beautiful men..I mean people! Yes..there are people. Everyone has somewhere to go, someplace to be. I like it. I'll have somehwere to go and someplace to be too. I hope.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home