Snippets from Science

Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Star Struck

I turned on the Today Show this morning, with the 3 minutes I had to eat my toast, and my friend Alison was on the screen! At first, I wasn't sure that it was her, because she was being filmed from the side. But once Katie Couric said "And thank you to Alison Show", I started screaming. It's amazing- the thrill of seeing someone you know on TV, or on a huge stage for that matter, is exciting. Celebrity-like!
I called Alison after the segment was over, and her friend Asher answered her cell phone from the green room of NBC studios. She quickly called me back, saying that she would be on again, in the 9:00 segment. Someone is taping it for me.
I like to think that when I move to New York next year, seeing a celeb. on the street won't phase me. But in reality, I can't stop talking about my FRIEND who is on TV once, let alone regular TV and movie actors. I guess it's kind of like having a crush- butterflies and all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home