Snippets from Science

Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Shining Through

A few evenings ago, I was caught in traffic (shocker), and I noticed the man driving the car behind me was wearing sunglasses. Now, it was dusk...the sun was no longer shining, and it certainly wasn't bright enough to need an eye shield. So what the hell? Not only was he wearing sunglasses, but he also failed to turn on his headlights. I guess he figured he was already blinded enough by the light of the moon, so why make it worse? People like that really annoy me- add it to the loooooong list of horrible driving habits in this city. But then again, I have road rage.
The point is, don't wear your sunglasses at night- no matter what the song says. Wearing your Oakleys in the dark does not Jack Nicholson you make.

1 Comments:

  • sounds like someone needs some road anger management. frankly, hilary, your road rage scares me and i don't like getting in the car with you.

    By Blogger Robert, at 8:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home