Snippets from Science

Thursday, May 05, 2005

Peaches & Cream

I love listening to music through my headphones. It's a soundtrack for the city. Sometimes, I wish everyone could hear what I'm listening to..like a music video. Often, when working out at the gym, I think that everyone would be inspired to run an extra mile, thanks to Alkaline Trio, or do another 10 minutes on the elliptical, grooving to Information Society. OK...so maybe Information Society isn't so popular anymore, but IIII like them.

I also love it when I hear a GREAT song that I haven't heard in a while. Like Creep, by Radiohead, or Last Goodbye, by Jeff Buckley, or Joey, by Concrete Blonde. Songs like that are best enjoyed when you don't hear them every day in the Ipod rotation- maybe I should remove Jeff from the Shuffle.

And that's what I think!

1 Comments:

  • i'm going to start ending every blog with that phrase. "and that's what i think!"

    By Blogger Robert, at 12:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home