Snippets from Science

Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Intro

Voila! Through the magic of one Reluctant Receptionist, I now have a blog. Although I will use this online tool as my electronic therapist from time to time, the main purpose of my blog is to lighten your days by posting forwards from my co-workers. Now we all know how annoying it is to receive emails with the subject line reading "FW:FW:FW:...blah blah blah" from people you never talk to anymore, or who can't bother to say Happy Birthday! or Merry Christmas! or Congratulations!, but have no trouble forwarding wish after chain letter after survey. This blog, however, will display forwarded jokes from my work friends, people who DO say Happy Birthday, Merry Christmas, and Congratulations, because they are funny. Enjoy!

1 Comments:

  • "but have no trouble forwarding wish after chain letter after survey?"

    looks like somebody just got back from the sfactory!

    By Blogger Robert, at 8:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home