Snippets from Science

Friday, December 07, 2007

You know I dreamed about you for twenty-nine years before I saw you

Well, it's not QUITE the end of the year, but close enough, and time for my Top Ten list. I have to say, I'm not sure I can choose ONE favorite album of 2007. There were several amazing records this year, making it nearly impossible for me to rank the top five or so.

So, here we go:

10.!!!- Myth Takes
9. The Arcade Fire- Neon Bible
8. Common- Finding Forever
7. Rufus Wainwright- Release the Stars
6. Jose Gonzalez- In Our Nature
5. Rogue Wave- Asleep at Heaven's Gate
4. LCD Soundsystem- Sound of Silver
3. Band of Horses- Cease to Begin
2. Radiohead- In Rainbows
1. The National- Boxer

Like I said, my top 5 albums are all so amazing, it makes it very difficult for me to choose a no. 1, but Boxer is such a ridiculous album that every time I listen to it, I fall in love all over again. Hard.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home