Snippets from Science

Thursday, June 21, 2007

Oh Philly

Oh Pennsylvania; I miss you:

Alex: went to a fishtown bar last night
got drunk with some toothless old man and his cripple friend from Pittsburgh
me: HAHAHAH
oh man
Alex: ya
me: wow
Alex: I know
me:so what was the convo like?
Alex: uhmmmm. well it was kinda hard to understand him cause he had no teeth, so there was a lot of nodding and smiling on my part. and his cripple friend had a speech impediment so..
me: wow
Alex: yeah. oh I remember! he was telling me about how a friend of his found a bar in Tampa where you could smoke inside. he rambled for 15 mins about that shit.
me: facinating
Alex: then we talked about the aluminum bud bottle shaped cans
me: well good! and now you have 2 new friends
Alex: I do. we are gonna play peanuckle next tuesday
me: down at the VFW?
Alex: yes the Vee-ef-dubya
me: "his cripple friend" wow
Alex: yeah dude.he dropped his cane when he got up to shake my hand when I was leaving. we almost knocked heads bending over to pick it up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home