Snippets from Science

Monday, February 13, 2006

Xplosive

So...I'm listening to Dr. Dre. Is that OK? It's in spirit of my sister's concert experience last night- Wu-Tung Clan. That's right...Ashley, the punkest red-headed bitch at Sonar, was present for the Wu. She got in for free (I was jealous), and got completely wasted while bumpin' and grindin' to some hardcore rap. Ok, I don't know if she was actually bumpin' OR grindin', but in my mind, she was...and with a whole lotta brothas.
But this reminds me of the time in high school, the one and only time, I had a crush on a "wigger". Yes, his name was Dan (apparently my affinity for Dans began early), and he wore jerseys. JERSEYS, PEOPLE. He was pretty cute, though...and good at trig. (we sat next to each other). So, to impress Dan, I memorized all the members of the Wu-Tang Clan. At the time, I think there were 9 of them..or 7. Not sure. Let's see- Rza, Gza, Ghost-face Killah, ODB (Rest in Peace), U-God, Raekwon, Inspecta Deck, Redman, Method Man, Masta Killah. That's all I got. I think that's it.
Man....I do the stupidest things for boys.

3 Comments:

  • How many times I gotta tell ya, Redman wasn't in the "Wu". He is just really good friends with Meth and they did lots of songs together. It is just my duty as your black friend to set it straight. Haha. You got the rest right though.

    nakia

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:37 AM  

  • Girl, I know I can count on you to help me out. Holla!

    By Blogger Hilary, at 8:57 AM  

  • you had a crush on a JERSEY WEARER??

    By Blogger Ratface, at 8:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home