Snippets from Science

Monday, August 15, 2005

Bobby Baby

I really have nothing fun to say, but Robert has been bugging me to blog something so here it is:

*Orbit has a new gum flavor out- 'Sweet Mint'. It's really good...it tastes like a butter mint candy. You know those mint green disc-shaped candies you can melt? I think you buy them in the baking section. Anyway..that's what it tastes like- yum.

*Also, at lunch today, we talked about desserts...which sucked because I didn't have any dessert. My mouth is still watering...

*I hate it when people walk in my "blind spot". It's bad enough to have someone walking so close to you that they nearly nip your heels, but the blind spot is just as bad. It's just like driving! PASS ME, I want to scream. It's irritating.

*I'm waiting for several emails to be returned, and true to form, I'm compulsivley checking my gmail account every 15 minutes to see if any have responded. But nope..stilllll waiting. And if any of you reading this haven't responded to an email from me in a long while- you know who you are- DO IT. Clearly I'm bored.

*That's all.

3 Comments:

  • ah, hilary's bitch session. i liked this blog, but could you please call someone a "cripple" in the next one? thanks.

    By Blogger Robert, at 10:15 AM  

  • compulsive email checking is what makes ou jobs bearable. non, hilary?

    By Blogger Michael G Bare, at 6:07 AM  

  • well here it is. i never returned your e-mail because, frankly, you're just not my type. I go for the megalomania homos.

    there i said it.

    By Blogger George Lam, at 8:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home