Snippets from Science

Monday, July 25, 2005

Blogworthy

I was talking to my friend Danno on the phone last night, and learned that his sister had broken her ankle earlier that day. Sucks! I bet she was in a lot of pain...but that isn't the tragedy of this tail. The real pain was finding out that Danno was asked to leave the hospital grounds for drinking a beer, while crouched behind a friend's car. DRINKING A BEER IN THE HOSPITAL PARKING LOT!!! Who does that? I guess Danno does. Apparently, and here is where I'm not 100% sure of the details, Danno's sister was inside, getting all casted up AND this was her first time ever breaking a bone, while Danno was in the parking lot with some friends, pounding a beer. As he emerged from the back of the car, the hospital security guard spotted him and asked him to leave. Danno jumped in his car, after pounding a beer mind you, and raced home because he was afraid the hospital guard was going to call the cops. According to Danno, "I flew home and starting chewing gum-n-shit cause I was afraid the cops were gonna find me." Hehehe.
So, after Danno told me this story last night, I informed him that he would indeed be today's blog star, 'cause that's a blogworthy story if there ever was one. He's a good kid....GOOD KID!

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home