Snippets from Science

Saturday, July 30, 2005

Good Friends, Good Times






I've had to say goodbye to a lot of good friends in the past few months, and it's hard. I was dreading Nakia's move to Kentucky, but now since the University of Kentucky fucked her over, she'll be staying in Bawl'mer (yea!!). It's hard to see people who are like family move on...but we all have to do it, and I know that my time is coming soon (in 8 months, to be exact.) Fortunately, I know that these people have enterted my life for a reason, and will stay in my life forever. And that concludes the sappy part of this entry.
Enjoy some quality pictures from last night's going away party for James and Andrea.

2 Comments:

  • could i be any more grotesque? this is not the behavior of a southern lady.

    By Blogger chiquita yellow gold, at 9:51 AM  

  • Thanks for saying goodbye, chiquita!! you and your southern beau are lousey!

    Just kidding..i love you and miss you.

    By Blogger Hilary, at 10:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home